Tuesday, June 9, 2015

They're Back!

The Lords of Shifters series is finally available once again! A few changes were made to Loramendi's Story and some editing done in all three books. I'm so excited to share them with you and hope you love reading the stories as much as I enjoyed creating them.

Today is also the day to reveal the cover to the next book in the series, Death Touch. The blurb will be revealed later this summer. Death Touch will be available for pre-order in July with a release date in the early fall.

Steven Novak is responsible for these awesome covers. I love them! He's done an outstanding job on all of the Lords of Shifters covers.



Loramendi's Story
A Lords of Shifters Novel (#1)
Available now for only 99 cents!



 Spider Wars
A Lords of Shifters Novel (#2)
Available Now for only $2.99


Dark Horse
A Lords of Shifters Novella (#3)
Available Now for only $2.99
Kindle, Nook, iTunes, Kobo, Smashwords

________________________________________
COVER REVEAL!


Death Touch
A Lords of Shifters Novel (#4)
Available Fall, 2015

I hope you enjoy the Lords of Shifter series! If you do, please let me know by leaving a review at the place of purchase. Thank you and HAPPY READING!


1 comment:

  1. Hi. I have just finished reading Loramendi's story and thoroughly enjoyed it. I cant wait to read more books from Angela Carlie. Reading her stories helps me to escape to a totally different world and shake of my health problems for a few hours. I reccomend that everyone who would like to read exciting & compelling stories to read her books/novels. Brilliant reading.
    From Carol-Ann Whitmore in the U.K.

    ReplyDelete